We are always looking for creative minds and new talents to join our team in the heart of Kreuzberg/Neukölln Berlin.
We are supporting members from the LGBTQI+ community for our positions.
Working with us:
What you get:
- A friendly open and spacious working environment
- Fully equipped kitchen at your disposal
- Weekly team lunches/aperitivos & other team events
- Access to entire atelier including all the facilities for designing and producing your own items in your free time
- Full use of photo studio for personal projects
- Possibility to choose a garment after successfully absolving your internship
- Networking opportunities with other creatives
- Taking part in art projects & collaborations with other artists & designers
- Supporting photoshootings & events in and outside the Studio
Please note that the minimum duration of an internship is 3 months in each department. The internship is unpaid with the possibility of a future in working for the Studio on a contract level. However, we are happy to discuss a part time position in case you might need to work on other projects aside.
Please see our current job offers below:
As a part of the production team, you'll be working with our design and production team to develop and produce our new and current collections. You will be taught all the knowledge necessary to design and produce garments which are ready to sell.
- Have minimum 1 year of fashion design school or equivalent
- Strong sewing skills, straight machine, overlock machine, and hand stitching
- Basic pattern making knowledge
- Must have a positive, proactive attitude and the ability to work well in a team in an open minded environment
- Solid knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud, mainly Photoshop & Illustrator
- Good level in English (speaking & writing), other languages are a plus
- Problem solving skills
- Interest in assisting on projects such as styling, photography, graphics and more
- Working hours are dynamic and according to work. 5 days, Monday to Saturday, 10-5pm or 12-7pm
As part of our creative management / communications team, you will be responsible for our overall creative performance and you will direct the design and production of visual materials and media used for our communication channels. During your internship you’ll learn how to oversee creative processes as well as how to communicate through visuals in the sense of a fashion & art
- Past or current studies in Fashion Management / Fashion Design / Media & Communication Management or equivalent
- Strong knowledge and passion of the fashion industry and willingness to grow in the related field
- Good consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Strong interest in social media, culture and current events
- Responsible and focused team player
- Excellent communication skills in English (German and other languages are a plus)
- Familiarity with ADOBE Creative Cloud and Google Workspace is a must
- Working hours: 3-4 days a week in the Studio (10-5pm or 12-7pm)
If all of the above stated requirements sound like a match towards your person
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and portfolio and
your preferred starting date.